Sunday, March 1, 2015

Can You Handlebar Mustache wax, beard oil and oil brush.

Can You Handlebar Mustache wax and oil brush




My husband has always had a beard and mustache so I got Can you Handlebar beard wax, beard oil and oil brush for him to try.
His beard is sometimes out of control and goes everywhere so I was looking for something that kept it in place and that would make it look good overall.

The Primary mustache wax is made from shea butter, castor oil, vitamin E, USP lanolin, coconut oil and beeswax. 

The secondary mustache wax is also made with the same ingredients as the primary wax so I don't see why you would need both. 

The Beard oil comes in a flask which looks really cool.
The oil brush comes in a tin can and it has a ? mark on the top.

All of the products have a really good, manly smell to them which is great for when applying to a beard. They do their job at making your beard look it's best and so your beard doesn't look all wild and untamed.  
The products are also very easy to apply and go on good. I really liked these products for my husband and he liked them as well. 

Here is a Picture of my husband with his more manageable beard by using these products! 


Check them out at:






No comments:

Post a Comment