Thursday, March 5, 2015

Gurin Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale

Gurin Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale 






I have never really used a kitchen scale before but I decided to try one I got this Gurin Digital Kitchen Scale it is black made of tempered glass with a blue display and white numbers. 

The numbers are easy to see and you can measure in Grams, Ounces, Pounds and Kilograms. It measures from 0.05 oz to 12 lbs This is also a touchscreen scale and everything works perfectly the buttons work and it measures weight accurately. 

It is very nice and could fit well in any kitchen. The kitchen scale is also pretty lightweight. Takes 2 button scale batteries that are included!. 

I am really satisfied with this kitchen scale and so glad that I got it, it's so easy to use and does everything that I would expect a kitchen scale to do. 

If you want to see it for yourself go to:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00o96zgsm

No comments:

Post a Comment