Sunday, March 22, 2015

24 set silicone baking cups


24 set silicone baking cups




Features:

  • Reusable
  • environmentally friendly
  • bpa free
  • fda approved
  • eco friendly
  • dishwasher safe
  • greaseproof
  • nonstick

I love using these silicone baking cups they are perfect for making muffins or cupcakes.
I made cupcakes with mine and had a great experience.
After the cupcakes were done they were really easy to get out of the silicone baking cups.
I didn't have any problems with them sticking and they all came out perfectly!
I prefer these to paper baking cups because they are nonstick and reusable so it is a big money saver.
I also love the colors that the silicone baking cups come in they would be nice for a party or event you are having and you could showcase them in these cute cups to make for a nice looking appearance.
I would buy these again.

If you would like to try them out go to:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00r0486ly

No comments:

Post a Comment