Sunday, March 29, 2015

Plus size Jewels glass crystal rhinestone bracelet

Plus size Jewels glass crystal rhinestone bracelet




I recently got the Plus size Jewels glass crystal rhinestone bracelet in red.
It is very cute and fits well on me. It is a heavier then most bracelet though. The design and style are great and it really could go with so many outfits as a cute accessory. 
The bracelet is 8" unstretched so it is a little bigger then some.
I find a lot of bracelets that won't even fit me from being to small but this bracelet fit me perfectly the size is good.
This bracelet includes glass, lucite beads, crstal, lampwork, rhinestones and resin beads making for a very pretty design and style!
They are also Lead and Nickel free.

I would recommend these!


If you would like to get one for yourself go to:




No comments:

Post a Comment