Thursday, March 5, 2015

The Real Man Company Beard Oil

The Real Man Company Beard Oil




My husband has a full on beard and he really needed somthing to make his beard look good most of the time it is all over the place and really rough so I got him some of the real man company beard oil to see if it helped his beard look better.

This beard oil is suppose to make your beard soft, manageable and knot free.
But also take away the itchiness you get when you have a beard.
It comes in a 2 oz bottle with a glass dropper which is great because most beard oil I have seen were way smaller so this bottle is a little bigger then most.

My husband used it for the first time after taking a shower because it is suppose to work best after a shower when your beard is damp. You only have to put 2-4 drops of this beard oil in and massage it around. I was really impressed with how well this beard oil worked and made his beard look so much better it was soft, it wasn't all over the place and the beard oil is fragrance free which I think is great for when applying a product for a beard. It is also non-greasy which is another important fact about it. No one wants a greasy beard.

Overall my husband and I was very satisfied with the results and we were satisfied with the ingredients included it has: Jojoba oil, Argan oil & Moringa oil.

If you would like to check it out go to: http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00q33k7ym

No comments:

Post a Comment