Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Sleep & Slumber Sleep Formula Review

 Sleep & Slumber Sleep Formula Review




I have always had trouble sleeping I have trouble falling asleep and I have trouble staying asleep so I will try anything that is a sleep aid. 

The last product I tried was Sleep & Slumber it is suppose to help you fall asleep fast, help you stay asleep all night and make you wake up feeling fresh and energized.
 
I took one the night I received them and I was very sad about how they affected me. The first thing I noticed was the horrible smell and the pills are actually pretty large for me. I actually ended up having a harder time falling asleep, it took me way longer then usual and I didn't sleep through the night I woke up way more then I normally do. So my experience with this product was awful. I will never use it again and I definitely would not recommend this product. 

But if you are feeling curious you can check it out at:

No comments:

Post a Comment