Sunday, March 8, 2015

Hair Symphony Hair Brush and Soft Nylon Hair Brush in Pink and Black Satin Detangler Set with Travel Cosmetics Bag

Hair Symphony Hair Brush and Soft Nylon Hair Brush




Hair Symphony hair brushes with a travel bag are amazing. I love using the detangling brush after I get out of the shower because it is easy on my hair, no pulling my hair out or anything like that. 

I love the style of the brushes and the color and the bag that comes with them is great as well the brushes fit in it perfectly and would be great for using when traveling to keep the brushes together so you won't have to dig around your bag to look for your brush. 

These brushes are great for an easy brush they would be great for kids because there is no pulling of the hair. They are really easy on the head and no static with these brushes either. I personally have had a lot of problems finding brushes that don't cause my hair to static and these are perfect for that.

I have been using these brushes for awhile now and I haven't had any problems with them at all. They have held together perfectly. So I know they are good brushes. 

If you would like to check them out for yourself go to:
http://hairsymphony.com/exclusive-offer.html

No comments:

Post a Comment