Sunday, March 8, 2015

IArrow IPhone 5 Screen Protector

IArrow IPhone 5 Screen Protector



I have personally bought an IArrow screen protector for my previous phone so when I got my new IPhone 5C I got the IArrow IPhone 5 screen protector so that I would know my phone would be protected.

This screen protector is amazing it is made out of tempered glass so it is pretty thick but it's not to thick. 
It is also really easy to put on your phone because it is thicker then most screen protector it doesn't bubble when you are trying to put it on your phone and it is literally like there is nothing on your phone. 
I even put my otterbox on after applying the screen protector and my phone still works fine and it's double protected. 

I would highly recommend this product! 
To find out more or if you want to order one for yourself go to:

No comments:

Post a Comment