Saturday, March 7, 2015

Camo Trucker Hat in Green and Orange


Camo Trucker Hat in Green and Orange





My husband loves to hunt he likes to go duck and deer hunting the most so I got him these hats. I knew he would like them because he really likes camo and he of course could use them for hunting or just an everyday hat. He almost always is wearing a hat.
He likes these hats because they fit him really well but for me they were a little big but I guess they are more made for men.
He also liked the fact that the back is made of breathable material so it keeps him a little more cool.
These hats are really well made and hold up well. They are very nice looking as you can see. My favorite one is the orange one the colors are awesome and it is great for wearing when deer hunting!
Also another good thing about these hats are they are really lightweight and comfortable to wear.





My husband really liked his and if you would like to order or find out more go to:

For the Green camo hat: http://www.amazon.com/Camo-Trucker-Hat-Cardboard-Diversification/dp/B00SF0UCDW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1425778261&sr=8-3&keywords=Hunting+Gifts

For the Orange camo hat: http://www.amazon.com/Trucker-Cardboard-Hats-Stylistic-Diversification/dp/B00SF0JYM2/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1425778174&sr=8-14&keywords=trucker+hat

No comments:

Post a Comment