Sunday, March 22, 2015

Hango lunch bags

Hango lunch bags




Everyone at some point in their life is going to need a good lunch bag to take either to school or on a trip or maybe work and so many more occasions.
The Hango Lunch bags are really good bags they are made very well and have such a cute design to them.
When I got them I really thought that they didn't even look like lunch bags until I unzipped them and it was insulated.
I got the black one with brown handles and I am pretty sure they have more colors available. 
The lunch bags also come with a drawstring bag to keep them in.
I also like the fact that the bags come in two different sizes. There is a big and small bag. I think the bigger bag is more of a normal sized lunch bag and the small one is more for maybe taking snack size things or maybe a lunch bag for a kid and mom or dad could use the bigger bag. 

I would highly recommend these! 
Go check them out:

No comments:

Post a Comment