Sunday, March 29, 2015

Teething necklace and bracelet

Teething necklace and bracelet 




I recently got this teething necklace and bracelet in black but they also have them in blue, magenta and turquoise/teal.
This is a great set to wear for baby to chew on. I know all women with babies can relate to this- I can never wear any kind of necklace without my son trying to break it off or chew on it and with this new necklace and bracelet set I can safely wear this without having to worry about either of those things. I know that if I am wearing this he cannot break it and it is perfectly safe from him to chew on and it also keeps him from chewing on me (lol) or any other things that he shouldn't be chewing on.
This is also a really stylish necklace that can be worn out to dinner or really anywhere, And people aren't even going to really notice that it is a teething necklace.
The only problem I saw with it was that everything sticks to it.
Other then that I loved it and I'm sure you will too!


This product is:

  • Silicone
  • FDA Approved
  • BPA FREE

I would highly recommend this!

If you would like to check them out yourself go to:
http://www.amazon.com/Teething-Necklace-Bracelet-Bangle-Turquoise/dp/B00T2DD4AO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1427658858&sr=8-1&tag=chridayever-20&keywords=teething+necklace



No comments:

Post a Comment