Sunday, March 22, 2015

Francois et Mimi Vintage-Style 20-Ounce Soup and Cereal Mugs

Francois et Mimi Vintage-Style 20-Ounce Soup and Cereal Mugs





Features:
  • Lead free
  • dishwasher and microwave safe
  • made of stoneware
  • includes 4 jumbo mugs
  • Ivory color


I personally do not eat soup very much really I just eat soup when I am sick but I do eat cereal quite often. I recently tried these mugs and I love them!
First off they are really well made and a great color and design. 
They are really big and the perfect size for cereal or soup.
I loved using these mugs for my cereal way more then using a normal bowl because I normally eat my food in my living room while I am watching tv and with these mugs I can have the same amount of cereal I normally would in a bowl but I have a handle to hold onto while eating my cereal.
So much easier then having to hold onto a bowl itself!
I even ending up getting some more of these for my parents and they loved them as well!

If you would like to get some yourself go to:

No comments:

Post a Comment