Monday, March 2, 2015

BakeitFun Premium Silicone Baking Mat


BakeitFun Premium Silicone Baking Mat



 I love trying new fun things in the kitchen so I was excited to get my BakeItFun non-stick silicone baking mat. You can get it in several different colors but I chose Blue. 
I will start out by telling you a little about the product itself.
It is safe to use in a microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher. Temperatures of +450 degrees F and -40 degrees F. Which I think it pretty awesome that it can be used in so many places.
The mat is fits in a 13"x18" pan. Made of non-stick silicone coated fiberglass. And also has circles for the perfect placement for cookies or whatever other food you cook on it. 


I really enjoyed using the Bakeitfun baking mat it made it so much easier for me when baking cookies. I could place my cookies perfectly by using the circles and the best part is it is non-stick so you don't have to worry about using cooking spray which in the end is a money saver. Plus the super easy clean up is great as well. It can be rolled up and stored or you can just lay it flat to store it so it won't take up much room in your kitchen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment