Tuesday, February 24, 2015

liveWIRE Beauty Professional Grade Eyelash Curler Review

liveWIRE Beauty Professional Grade Eyelash Curler






I love trying new beauty products so I was really excited to try this eyelash curler. A good eyelash curler is necessary for making the perfect look.
Every girl wants long curled eyelashes and with the liveWIRE eyelash curler you will get just that! I was very happy with it. I tried it out when I was doing my normal beauty routine and the first thing I noticed was 
there was no pulling or tugging of my eyelashes which is amazing most eyelash curlers will pull and tug at your eyelashes and that is not what I want. 
The next thing I noticed was the great curl I got by using the liveWIRE eyelash curler it was the perfect curl and my eyelashes were looking better then ever. 
Another thing about the liveWIRE eyelash curler is there are no refills the company states that there are no refills needed because it is made with a hyperlastic silicone pad that springs back to life immediately after each use. Which is amazing to me because that means it is an eyelash curler that will last forever! I cannot say whether or not this is true but if so this is the best eyelash curler there is.

If you want to find out more go check it out at http://www.livewirebeauty.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment