Thursday, February 19, 2015

Coverplug

Coverplug




I love this Coverplug it is paintable so you can make it match any room and it goes in so easily and my favorite part about having a coverplug is I have a son that is almost one and he loves to try to get into everything and with this coverplug I can feel safe that my plug in's are covered and he can't get to them plus it's get for putting over plug in's you don't even use and it makes your room look so much better.



I think it is amazing that it can be painted to match your room that way your plug in won't stand out by being a different color.
There are no tools required to use this coverplug it just slides in.



I love the fact that it's made in the USA.


You can go check it out at : http://coverplug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment