Tuesday, February 24, 2015

LIFEGUARD Charge and Sync Lightning connector 3.3FT (1M) Review


LIFEGUARD Charge and Sync Lightning connector



The Lifeguard Charge and sync lightning connector is apple approved.

Works with: iOS 8, iPhone 6+, 6, 5S, 5C 5, Ipad mini, mini 2, mini 3, Air 2, Retina, ipod 7th generation and 5th generation.

A very high quality cord that is white and has a 12 month guarantee.

This lightning cord is very dependable and the perfect size I keep mine in my purse for in case I am out and need a charger it fits perfectly in my purse without taking up to much room and it plugs into my phone very easily even with my phone having an otterbox on it. 

Some cords won't plug in when you have on an otterbox because they are to thick but this cord is perfect. 

This is definitely one of the better cords that you can buy and you can find it at http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00oz8nj8i/ 

Check it out! You won't be disappointed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment