Sunday, February 1, 2015

Anti Snore Nose Clip review


Anti Snore Nose Clip




My husband snores so loud and every night so I will try anything to stop his snoring. The last thing I tried was the Anti Snore Nose Clip it is suppose to decrease snoring, make it easier to breathe and reduce sleep apnea and it comes in a little travel case to keep up with it easier. 
The nose clip is suppose to prevent the muscles in the back of the throat from relaxing which causes a vibration AKA snoring. The nose clip provides pressure on the septum and widening of the nasal passages.

My husband used it and it didn't work on him he still was snoring the same as he normally does and he didn't find it very comfortable and it also fell out while he slept. Th nose clip is pretty small and fits well but it also does have a bad smell but it can be reused. 

I was dissapointed that it didn't work because I was really hopeful it would. But I personally wouldn't recommend this product you can still check it out at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00rkqwn48 

No comments:

Post a Comment