Thursday, January 29, 2015

AYL Silicone Heat Resistant Grilling BBQ Gloves Set Review

AYL Silicone Heat Resistant Grilling BBQ Gloves Set




The AYL (accessorize your life) silicone heat resistant grilling BBQ gloves set  is great to have just for using to get things out of the oven or on the grill. 
They fit perfectly on my hand and were comfortable to wear plus the grip that you have with them is really good! Much better then using a cloth oven mitt! 
They are Heat resistant for up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. I used them myself for getting things out of the oven I did notice that they heat up pretty fast but It didn't get to hot to handle.


 

Pictured above is me taking my meatloaf out of the oven wearing my AYL gloves. 

I would recommend these simply because you can get a good grip and they are comfortable on your hands.

Check them out at:

No comments:

Post a Comment