Wednesday, January 28, 2015

3-in-1 Cree LED Flashlight with Magnetized Base Review


3-in-1 Cree LED Flashlight with Magnetized Base



I got the 3 in 1 Cree LED flashlight with a magnetized base by AYL (accessorize your life) it is a really good flashlight.My husband loves flashlights he always says you can never have enough flashlights so he was excited to try it as well!

It has 3 different modes:

  • The first mode is the Cree Light
  • The second mode is white led light
  • The third mode is a flashing red led light


When I found out about all the cool features I thought it would be The perfect flashlight for keeping in my car and the perfect size for the car.
Another great part about the flashlight is the magnetized bottom so if you don't have any extra hands you can stick it to a metallic surface.
The red flashing light would be great for if you needed help which is another reason why I though it was perfect for a car!
The flashlight shines bright and isn't too heavy like some flashlights. 

It takes 3 AAA batteries.

I would definitely recommend this flashlight! Perfect for using anywhere but I think it is the best for keeping in a car for emergencies. You never know when you might need one!

Check it out at:

http://www.amazon.com/ayl3-in-1ledflashlight/dp/b00paes5eo/ie=utf8?&m=ayfl035lc9j7s&keywords=ledflashlight




No comments:

Post a Comment