Monday, January 19, 2015

Glow Stick Bracelets


Glow Stick Bracelets



I got these 100 Glow Stick Bracelets from http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00nqj2dbg 

They were really bright and lasted a long time.

They would be great for a birthday party or a holiday like the fourth of July or an event like a concert!

They also come in a really cool tube and it makes it extremely easy to keep up with them. 

My brother and sister made some bracelets and they also make some necklaces by connecting several together they had lots of fun enjoying these.

My sons Birthday is coming up soon and I am super excited to have these at his birthday party. All kids love Glow sticks and they are also good for kids to wear so you can see them in the dark like on the fourth of july!

I really liked these and if I ever need some more Glow Sticks in the future I definitely know where to get some that glow bright and last a long time for my kids to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment