Friday, January 9, 2015

Brookside Crunchy Clusters

Brookside Crunchy Clusters



I received a sample of Brookside Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters from +Crowdtap and Brookside for testing purposes and I really didn't think I would like them because I am not a big fan of Dark Chocolate, but I was excited to try them because I love trying new things! 

Boy was I surprised when I bit into one and became completely addicted to them. They are Cranberry bits surrounded by crispy multi-grains and covered in Dark Chocolate making the perfect combination! The dark chocolate isn't to bitter like it normally is (which is why I normally don't like it.) 
Overall the taste is amazing and you can't just have one they leave you just wanting another one. If you haven't tried some already I would recommend to go try you some!




I paired my Brookside Crunchy Clusters with some milk and it was the perfect combination!



My husband,sister and I were enjoying some while we were watching some television together. Great snack to have while cozied up on the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment