Thursday, January 15, 2015

Neutrogena Long Wear Eye Shadow + Built-In Primer!

Neutrogena Long Wear Eye Shadow + Built-

In Primer!




I received the New Neutrogena Long Wear Eye Shadow + Built-In Primer in Cocoa Mauve from +Crowdtap for testing purposes!

I love trying new makeup products so I was super excited when I got this! I love the colors they go perfectly for my eye color- which is hazel and they are the perfect colors for making a smokey eye!

The eye shadow goes on really good and last a long time plus it doesn't make creases another great part about this eye shadow is the built in primer it makes putting on makeup a lot faster when you don't have to put primer on first.

Another thing I like about this eye shadow is on the back it shows the best way to apply the eye shadow so that is very helpful as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment