Sunday, April 12, 2015

Yorkshire Mayfair Queen Sheet Set in baby blue


  Yorkshire Mayfair Queen Sheet Set in baby blue




The Yorkshire Mayfair luxury microfiber 4 piece queen sheet set in baby blue is hypoallergenic and wrinkle, fade and stain resistant.
4 piece set includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet and 2 pillowcases. 
These sheets are very comfortable they are actually pretty cooling and I love the feel of the material. 
I got my sheets in baby blue but they also have them available in white,ivory,sage,pink,green,red,brown,chocolate,classic blue and light brown. 
They are a really nice color but I would have preferred a different color it was a little to light for me. 
They fit on my bed really well and my husband and I both love them! 
They are now some of our favorite sheets to use. 

If you would like to get some for yourself go to:

1 comment: