Thursday, April 23, 2015

Yorkshire Mayfair 500 thread cotton sheets in pink

Yorkshire Mayfair 500 thread cotton sheets in pink



I got Yorkshire Mayfair 500 thread cotton sheets in pink recently and I got pink because well it is my favorite color.
I like to have a few sets of sheets available for just in case I need to change them out.
I got these and really liked them overall they are a pink color but it is a really light pink they have several other color options available though- black, white, ivory, sage, navy, green, sky blue, red, burgundy, lavender, plum, baby blue, brown, yellow, gray, purple, beige, fuchsia, olive, turquoise, hot pink, classic blue, dark grey, light brown, light gray and neon green.
So there are many color varieties available and you can find the right color to match any comforter or room design you are trying to match with not only that but the sheets are really great quality and so nice and soft and very comfortable to sleep in.
I love egyptian cotton sheets they are the preferred kind I use on my bed.


Very great product you should check it out at : http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00u9qpisy

No comments:

Post a Comment