Thursday, April 16, 2015

SweeTARTS Soft & Chewy Ropes

SweeTARTS Soft & Chewy Ropes




I am a member of +Smiley360 Community and it is a cool website where you answer survey questions and depending on your answers you could get picked to try out products for free. 
I recently got a new Smiley360 mission of SweeTARTS Soft & Chewy Ropes they are cherry punch flavored they sent them to me for free for a product review.

In the box I got a single package and a share package. 
I waited until I went to see my family to try them out and I handed one to everyone to try. 
We all bit into the candy and were really disappointed we really thought they would be good but they really were not. 
The ropes are soft and chewy but the taste just wasn't that great in my opinion. 
The inside taste really reminded me of a pixi stick taste but it was just weird tasting to me and my family.

As for the future I will not buy these but I was happy to get the opportunity to try them. I love to try before I buy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment