Sunday, April 26, 2015

Apple MFI Certified Lightning Cable Review

  Apple MFI Certified Lightning Cable

 Review





I always like having extra phone chargers around just in case I lose one or one stops working. 
I got the Chromo lightning cable because it is flat and 4 feet long and is tangle free . those are all major pluses. This is a really good charger I have used mine several times and it always does just fine plus it is longer then most cables so it ends up being very useful at least you don't have to be sitting right beside it when it is charging like you have to with most phone chargers. 
With the cord being flat it makes it tangle free and really easy to coil up for storage that is a great big plus for me as well. 
I like a cord that can be coiled up small so i can put it in my purse or pocket without it tangling up.
 I really like this charger cord and would recommend!! 

You can find it here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00svy586s

No comments:

Post a Comment