Thursday, April 30, 2015

Knife Sharpener From Priority Chef Review

 Knife Sharpener From Priority Chef Review



I recently received the Priority chef knife sharpener for a product review.
I have not ever had a knife sharpener like this one before but I thought it was super cool as soon as I got it in the mail.
The first thing I noticed was the non slip bottom and how it has a place for your and to grip while sharpening a knife. 
I have used this knife sharpener several times and it works really good it gives my knives the perfect sharpness and fits very well on my counter for easy use. 
Another unique part about this knife sharpener is that it has two slots for sharpening.
The first slot is made of tungsten carbide and will shape the blade for slot 2.
The second slot is two ceramic wheels that sharpen your knife.
This knife sharpener makes a V shape when sharpening so it is pretty cool!!

You can find it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment