Monday, April 20, 2015

Syono Full Length Orthotic Inserts and Insoles Review


Syono Full Length Orthotic Inserts and Insoles Review




I ordered some of these inserts in size 8-9 and they were a little large but luckily there are places on the back where you can cut them down to make them the perfect size for you.
I really like that about them plus they have holes to help with sweat control and odor and they really do what they are suppose to.
I like having holes for sweat and odor because I always have a problem with that and anything like that that will help I think is amazing.
They give great arch support for your foot.
I always have hurting feet so I was really glad to get these and try them out.
I am always looking for new ways to be more comfortable and these were really great for that.
I would really recommend these!


Here is the link to check them out!!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00pv3cu18

No comments:

Post a Comment