Sunday, April 26, 2015

Brownie Brittle Party

Brownie Brittle Party




I was lucky enough to get picked by +Tryazon and Brownie Brittle to host a Brownie Brittle Party. Pictured above is the Party kit I received.
I was really excited to try it and so was my friends and family when I told them about it and invited them.
As soon as I got it in the mail I got a small package of Chocolate chip brownie brittle to try for myself and it was at that point that I fell in love with it- It was love at first bite!
Before my party I looked at my brownie brittle party kit and found a recipe I thought everyone would like and enjoy so I made it the day before the party and this is the recipe.

Frozen Peanut Butter Pie with a Brownie Brittle Crust

For the crust: 
• 10 ounces of Toffee Crunch Brownie Brittle
• 2/3 cup melted unsalted butter

For the pie:
• 1 cup powdered sugar
• 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
• 1 can sweetened condensed milk
• 1 container frozen whipped topping
• Whipped cream in a can
• ¼ cup chocolate chunks
• ¼ cup peanut butter chips
• ½ cup malted milk balls

TO PREPARE:

1. Crush the packages of Brownie Brittle or pulse in a food processor. Mix the crumbs with melted butter and press into a 9” pie pan.



2. In a separate bowl, mix together sugar, peanut butter and condensed milk until well blended.



Fold in the frozen whipped topping.



Pour into the pie crust and freeze overnight.



3. Before serving, add dollops of whipped cream around the edge of the pie and place a malted milk ball in the center of each dollop of whipped cream. Sprinkle the center of the pie with peanut butter chips and chocolate chunks. Let pie sit out 10 minutes before serving, for easier cutting.


Pictured above is the finished product and I know it looks delicious but it also taste amazing as well!!

I made the pie the night before because it has to freeze overnight and i added the toppings right before I served it and I served the pie to all my guests it was gone really fast and everyone absolutely loved it!!

When the guests walked into my home this is what they saw along with the pie.



Everyone dug in trying all the flavors and everyone liked all the different kinds. I gave out special discount coupons to all my guests and they were really excited about that!
It was a really fun party we played games and had brownie brittle as snacks!
I am so thankful for the opportunity and am glad I found a new love!!




No comments:

Post a Comment