Thursday, April 30, 2015

K2R-803 Portable Power Bank Review

 K2R-803 Portable Power Bank Review




I recently got the opportunity to try this portable power bank I have never had one before so I was really excited to get one.
It really does come in handy. I love the design and how easy it is to use and it is definitely something you can depend on. 
This portable power bank has 2 USB ports so you can charge 2 devices at once which I think is pretty awesome! 
I can be charging my phone and my husbands at the same time. 
Another cool feature is the flashlight which can really come in handy.
I would think of this product as a must have for emergencies to keep in your car or in your house in case there is a power outage or a storm like tornadoes which are common where I live (in tornado alley.) 
This product is also very lightweight and perfect for taking with you on the go! 
Works on quite a bit of different devices such as the iphone, samsung, android and more!! 
I would highly recommend!! 
Go check it out at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00ladnvb6

No comments:

Post a Comment