Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Zim's Max Crack Creme


 Zim's Max Crack Creme



I got a free sample of Zim's max crack creme for reviewing and here is the product description.

Zim's Max CRACK Creme Original Liquid Formula 2 oz is an All-Natural multi-use liquid herbal formula that softens and moisturizes dry, cracked skin. Recommended for nighttime use but can be used throughout the day as well. Use on Hands, Feet, Elbows, Cuticles & More. It was developed by a pharmacist over 60 years ago when cement workers came to him complaining of dry, cracked skin on their hands and feet. This oil formula features Arnica Flower Extract and Myrcia Oil.
Our original liquid and creamy daytime products are ideal for the dry split fingers often associated with dry atmosphere weather in wintertime or southwestern climates.

I was not a big fan of this product I did not expect it to be straight liquid but it really is and it made my skin really sticky and gross feeling plus I did not like the smell. I also did not notice any change in my skin from using it either. I would not buy this and I would not recommend it but if you want to check it out here is the link--   http://www.zimsusa.com/skin-care/zims-max-crack-creme-original-liquid-formula/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment