Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Garnier SkinActive Party

Garnier SkinActive Party



I am a member of +Crowdtap and they recently sent me a Garnier SkinActive Party kit in the kit I got- 
  • 8 bottles of Garnier Skinactive Micellar cleansing water makeup remover
  • 2 bottles of Garnier Skinactive Micellar cleansing water waterproof makeup remover
  • 11 boxes of Garnier Skinactive Clearly Brighter 
  • makeup cleaning pads
  • $10 visa gift card

All of my friends were really excited about trying out these new products I gave out the products to them so they could all try them out and honestly every single one of my friends liked the products and so did I. I am going to talk a little about each product and share my thoughts.


Garnier Skinactive Clearly Brighter- 

I really like the design of the bottle it is really nice and easy to use and the product has a really nice smell. When I put a dab on my finger it reminded me of a lotion kind of feel and look. I started rubbing it into my skin and realized that a little goes a long way with this product which is always a good thing. It spread evenly on my skin and gave my skin a smooth feel and it did not make my skin oily so I will be using it from now on for sure!



Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water-

I had a long day and was ready to get my makeup off and go to bed so I tried out this product. It was so easy to use all you do is put a small amount on a makeup cleaning pad and wipe over your skin to remove eye makeup you hold the cleaning pad over your closed eyes for a few seconds and then gently wipe away there is no rinsing required which is great! After cleaning my face all my makeup was removed in a short amount of time and my skin was so soft, there was also no oily feel to my face. I love this product and will be using it from now on it is for sure the best makeup remover I have tried. 



My friend also took a photo of her results after using Garnier Skinactive Micellar cleansing water! 


Everyone with the products! 

The products are awesome and I am happy that Crowdtap sent them to me free for a review and to share with friends we all loved it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment