Monday, January 18, 2016

Jingle VoxBox

Jingle VoxBox



I am a member of +Influenster and they recently sent me a Jingle VoxBox.  
I am going to tell about my experience with each product! 





I got Cetaphil moisturizing cream and there are several things I like about it.
I like that it is fragrance free and I love how fast it absorbs into my skin and it does not leave a greasy feeling! My skin gets really dry in the winter weather and Cetaphil moisturizing cream has really helped hydrate my skin and keeping it at it's best.





I got a Hallmark Ittybitty in Spiderman and my son loves it. They are so small and so cute and a really great gift for anyone there is a large variety of choices. 






NYC New York Color Cityproof 24HR waterproof eyeliner in Dark Brown  is what I am wearing in this picture. I love how easily it glides on which is not the case with a lot of eyeliners I have tried. It actually goes on darker then I thought it would which was fine with me because I normally buy my eyeliner in black anyway. I think it looks great and stays on like it should! 




Here I am wearing KISS Lashes I do not normally wear fake lashes unless it is a special occasion but these eyelashes go on really easily and they look so good! They gave me a lot of volume and I love the look! 





Next is Biscoff Cookies and I had them with hot chocolate the cookies taste so good my whole family loved them and were really wanting more! 






In my Jingle voxbox I also got a coupon for Ore Ida Tater Tots and I made Totchos with them I cooked the tater tots and some meat and added cheese on top the plan was to also add green onions on top but I did not have any. The recipe was really good and everyone liked it! 
Ore Ida tater tots can be used in so many ways and that is why we always have some available .

You can find more totchos recipes here- http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/appetizers/ORE-IDA-Totchos.aspx?utm_source=influenster

 #OreIdaTotchos #contest





Last but definitely not least I got Pure Ice Nail Polish in Deja Vu. I love nail polish and painting my nails but I bite my finger nails so I only ever paint my toe nails and that is why you are looking at this ugly picture of my feet lol but anyway I really like the color it is a blue/purple sparkly color and it is very pretty! 


I loved everything in the Jingle Voxbox and am thankful that I was chosen to receive this box free for testing purposes!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment