Thursday, January 28, 2016

Baby Sun Shades

 Baby Sun Shades






I got these Baby sun shades free for a review from tomoson!

About the product:


  • CAR SUN SHADE WITH GREAT COVERAGE; 60% thicker than other shades, these sun shades by Tidy Ridey have been specifically designed to offer great coverage of windows, preventing excessive sun exposure, reducing heat and making your kids much more comfortable as well.
  • SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY; thanks to the thickness of the material, the Tidy Ridey Car Sun Shades provide the highest level of sun protection, reducing sun light and glare helping your child nap with ease. These sun shades eliminate up to 97% of UV rays, offering an outstanding UPF of 35.
  • ATTRACTIVE AND SLEEK, EXTRA LARGE BABY CAR WINDOW SHADE; when fully opened, these eye sun shades measure 19.4 x 14.2 inches, so they can fit the windows of most vehicles. The pack ships with an attractive pouch so when not in use, the baby car window screen can be easily folded and stored inside the pouch.
  • BONUS SUCTION CUPS; order this set of 2 baby sun shades and you'll get a free bonus: 2 EXTRA suction cups! There is nothing more annoying than losing a suction cup for your sun shade. That is why we include two extra back ups. This is a totally risk-free purchase so order with confidence



What I think:

They fit very well in my car and helped really keep the sun out it was way better then the one I was using before. I like that they provide extra suction cups just in case, I have not used the extra ones but am glad I have them if I need them. The suction is pretty good on these. Overall I really liked the protection I got from the sun and they are pretty cheap for what you get. 


You can find them here- 

No comments:

Post a Comment