Sunday, January 17, 2016

Eatsmart Bathroom Scale

Eatsmart Bathroom Scale 


The bathroom scale that I was using before ended up breaking so I was searching for  a new one I found the Eatsmart bathroom scale here is a little about it.

  • Measure approximate BMI, % body fat, % body muscle, % body water, bone mass and estimated caloric intake.
  • When weight locks in, scale will beep allowing user to step off and have an easy view of the readout
  • Generous 15" x 13" white, glass platform with silver accents. Large 3.7" x 2.2" readout with blue backlight for easy reading
  • 400 LB limit, in .2 lb increments,Lb/kg switchable - 250kg.
  • 3 x AAA batteries included, 2 year warranty

What I think about it-

I like the design of the scale it looks really nice but it is a little heavy. 
I also like that the screen is blue and the numbers are big so you can easily read it. 


Here is where you can find it- 

No comments:

Post a Comment