Monday, January 4, 2016

Johnson's baby take along pack

Johnson's baby take along pack




I received the Johnson's baby take along pack free from +Crowdtap in exchange for a review.
I found the Johnson's take along pack to be very helpful for taking along with me on the go because the sizes are small and perfect for trips and having in your car to be prepared plus with the smaller size bottles it gives you more room to pack other things you need.

All of the products included in the take along pack are:
  1. Johnson's baby powder
  2. Johnson's head-to-toe wash
  3. Johnson's baby shampoo
  4. Johnson's baby lotion
  5. Desitin diaper rash creme 
These are all the products I use anyway so having them all together in a small size pack is awesome! Everything I need in one little box sounds perfect to me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment