Sunday, July 26, 2015

Jaowying Beauty Whitening,lightening Armpit Cream and Bikini


Jaowying Beauty Whitening,lightening Armpit Cream and Bikini



About the product:

  • Helps brightening underarm, groin area and High quality natural and botanical
  • Certificates FDA THAILAND - Lightens dark spot while removing dead skin cell gradually within 4 weeks
  • How To Use : After bathing or cleaning, apply the whitener on the desired. Use Twice a day , every morning and evening or as needed
  • Can use for a long time, skin will not turn darker than before if discontinued. Safe to use for a continued period


What I thought:

I was really hoping this would work for whitening my underarms because they have been dark for a really long time. I am not really sure why they got so dark but it kind of looks like I do not shave under my arms which is embarrassing to me, even more embarrassing was the fact that my husband asked me at one point if I shaved under my arms because they look so dark. So I tried this product as soon as I got it, I used it as instructed and I have been using it for about a month and I am sad to say that it has not helped at all my underarms still look the same and I am very disappointed it did not work. I also had friends really hoping it would work because they have been looking for something like this that works.  The cream really looked, smelled and felt just like lotion to me and the size of the product was VERY small. 





I would not personally recommend but if you want to check it out you can find it here-- http://www.amazon.com/Jaowying-Beauty-Whitening-lightening-Armpit/dp/B00O4A2ZBY/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1432645484&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment