Sunday, July 26, 2015

Shopping Tote Bag With Front Pocket by Sacko

Shopping Tote Bag by Sacko 




About the product:

Natural
  • Go Green with this Sacko (TM) Tough 600 Denier Color Polyester Shopping Tote Bag.
  • This bag features Ample Room for your shopping essentials, a Snap Closure, Front Pocket for Extra Space, Reinforced Straps and Inner Bottom Board that Prevents wear and tear.
  • Great for Shopping, Everyday Errands, School, Trips to the Park and even the Beach.
  • Dimensions are 16.25"(W) x 12.125"(H) x 4.875"(G)
  • Snap faster button
  • Outside Pocket 7.25"W x 7.625"H
  • Tough Black Bottom
  • Hand wash only

What I think:


I have been using this tote bag everyday since I got it. 
I have started using it instead of my purse because I can get to all my stuff a lot easier and I put my phone and keys in the outer pocket for easier access. 
The tote bag is really sturdy and can handle all the things I carry with me. 
I like the natural color so it goes with anything I am wearing. 


You can find it here---- http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XGWY9EW


No comments:

Post a Comment