Thursday, July 23, 2015

Soap.Club


Soap.Club



ABOUT THE PRODUCT:

Soap.Club is a monthly membership where you get soap every month there are several different plans they all include free delivery, limited edition soap, bonus samples and member's forum.


Here are the different plans:
  1. Reward- $12.95 a month includes one soap and 7.5% E-Store discount 
  2. Recoup- $19.95 a month includes two soap and 10% E-Store discount 
  3. Relax- $27.45 a month includes two soap and 1 featured monthly soap and 12.5% E-Store discount 
  4. Recover- $35.95 a month includes three soap and 1 featured monthly soap and 15% E-Store discount 
  5. Rejuvenate- $42.95 a month includes four soap and 1 featured monthly soap and 20% E-Store discount 
There are over 70 sumptuous scents pure essential oils/fragrances to chose from.

100% Natural & Organic Ingredients

Handcrafted organic soaps made from 100% natural plant oils, butters and colors
  • Olive oil
  • Coconut oil
  • Hemp oil
  • Shea Butter
  • Essential oils & fragrances
  • Natural color


Find it here- https://soap.club/


WHAT I THOUGHT:

I got Cucumber Melon because honestly I have never found a product with the cucumber melon  smell that I did not like. I was excited to try it but when I got it in the mail it did not smell good at all. I didn't even want to use it because it smelled so bad. The soap itself looked pretty cool with the mixed colors but the smell I did not like. I think the website is also a little expensive and I would not pay that much for soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment