Saturday, July 11, 2015

STOP SNORING BUNDLE

STOP SNORING BUNDLE




In the stop snoring bundle it came with a jaw strap and snore cones my husband snores really loud every single night so I have honestly been looking for anything that will make him stop snoring it keeps me awake so many nights.  
It is also hard for me to find something for snoring that my husband will even wear as well because he likes being comfortable when sleeping and adding something like this is just different and makes it harder for him to sleep. 
But of all the things we have tried for snoring I would say this works just as good as anything else we have tried. 
There honestly hasn't been anything that we have tried that takes away the snoring completely but some things make it not so loud. 
I just wish I could find something that made him not snore because when I say not loud it is not as loud as usually but still way louder then a normal persons snore. 
I can literally hear him snoring all over the house. 

The snore cones come in 4 different sizes so you can find the size most comfortable for yourself there is s,m,l and xl. They also come with a storing case so you will not lose them because they are all small since they are for your nose. I personally like the storage case because I have a 1 year old so everything goes in his mouth and he doesn't need to be eating them. But my husband does not like the feel of the snore cones, I really think that anything like this just takes getting used to though. 

The Jaw strap Velcro's so you can have the right size for you. Again this is not something that is comfortable but takes getting used to. 

I cannot say that I would recommend this product because it did not stop my husband's snoring but it did make it not as loud.

You can find the Stop snoring bundle here- http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00PGBQSS6

No comments:

Post a Comment