Wednesday, July 8, 2015

DWK Baby Car Mirror Wide Angle Back Seat Mirror For Baby


DWK Baby Car Mirror




I was in need of a baby mirror to put in the back seat so I can see my son while I drive. I was given the opportunity to get the DWK baby car mirror it is a wide angle mirror and it comes in gray. 
The mirror attaches to the headrest and the mount swivels around with a 360 degree angle so you can position it just the way you need it. Putting it in my car was very simple and took no time. 
The mirror is also pretty large it covers the whole back headrest so I can see my son really well and have no worries about what he is doing- so I don't have to pull over to see what he is up to. 
The dimensions of the mirror are 11.75" wide, 7.5" tall and 3" deep. 
Overall I really like the baby mirror and my only regret is that I did not have this baby mirror sooner I would have loved to have this from the time he was born til now that he's one but I am just glad that I have it now and I am sure it will come in useful in the future when he is done using it and I am sure I will have some more little ones to use it with. 


Pictured above is the DWK baby mirror in use and my son loves it as well. I do not know what it is with babies and liking to look in mirrors but it is one of his favorite things to do. He also enjoys being able to see mommy and daddy in the front seat so he can see what we are doing as well. We love this baby mirror! 



No comments:

Post a Comment