Monday, August 3, 2015

Zufy Cell Phone Holder

Zufy Cell Phone Holder



About the product:


  • STRONG SUCTION - Your mobile phone holder has HASSLE-FREE strong suction on all smooth surfaces and is EASILY REMOVABLE with fingertip. Your car mount has a UNIQUE DESIGN with ball head for FULLY ADJUSTABLE 360 ROTATION at 2 places; arm & holder giving you the FREEDOM TO ADJUST any way you want. Your holder gives lots of PIVOTAL ANGLES including landscape view.
  • SCRATCH PROOF- Your car phone mount can be used with phone CASE or NO CASE. It prevents scratching as it is PADDED THROUGHTOUT the holder. When you push the button to pull out the 2 side clamps the 2 bottom clamps will PREVENT your phone from FALLING.
  • COMPATIBLE with most SMARTPHONES - Your smart phone car mount works well with iPhone 6/5s/5c/4s, Samsung Galaxy S6/S5 Edge/ S5/S4/S3/Note 4/3/2, Google Nexus 5/4, LG L3, Nokia Lumia 535/530/925.The 2 side clamps has UNIVERSAL FIT with width range 1.42" TO 3.26".
  • PREMIUM QUALITY - It is made of specially chosen HIGH QUALITY ABS plastic for lightweight and can WITHSTAND TEMPERATURE up to 150 degree F inside the car and will not melt. It is ROHS COMPLIANT. 


What I thought:

I have been looking for a good cell phone holder for my car. I found my perfect match I like it because it sticks to my windshield so I have it placed next to my steering wheel so I can easily see my phone and answer calls without taking my eyes off the road. 
It sticks to my windshield really good and has never fell off. My phone fits perfectly and is super easy to put on the cell phone holder and take off the cell phone holder. 
My husband really liked it and made me order him one for his car too. 
I would highly recommend!!

Here is a video showing the Zufy cell phone holder----






Find the product here----  http://www.amazon.com/Windshield-Zufy-Adjustable-Compatible-Smartphones/dp/B00YD6QRCW/ref=sr_1_1980?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1433629185&sr=1-1980&keywords=car+phone+holder 

No comments:

Post a Comment