Monday, August 10, 2015

"I'm Hot" Gourmet Hot Sauce

 "I'm Hot" Gourmet Hot Sauce




About the product:



  • This is a unique homemade hot sauce made from an old family recipe. Each bottle is made from a small kitchen by Chef Cristiane Pereira of Taste of Brazil Cafe in Chicago.
  • Medium Hotness with a fresh tomato taste just like they serve in Brazil with a perfect balance of flavor and hotness. This is not extreme hotness, but rather a more mild or medium hotness that allows you to enjoy the delicious flavors of the peppers.
  • Made with Malagueta Peppers from Brazil. Tastes great on chips, Mexican Food, sandwiches, eggs, meat, potato, pasta, etc.
  • Made with all natural ingredients - no artificial colors, no artificial flavors, no artificial preservatives, and no artificial ingredients
  • Ingredients: Apple cider vinegar, tomato paste, onions, water, extra virgin olive oil, carrots, malagueta peppers, cane sugar, salt, garlic, and spices.




What I thought:


At first I thought it had more of a sweet taste and I did not really like the taste but as I started eating it it seemed to start tasting better and I ended up liking it. I would buy more in the future. I would much prefer it to be spicier though. 


You can find  "I'm Hot" Gourmet Hot Sauce here--  http://www.amazon.com/Cristiane-Im-Hot-Gourmet-Sauce/dp/B00ZB7M8FC

No comments:

Post a Comment