Saturday, August 15, 2015

Fifi & Fido Treats for Dogs

 Fifi & Fido Treats for Dogs





 About the product:

  • DOGS CAN'T RESIST THE BEEFY FLAVOR- Fifi & Fido Gourmet Beefy Jerky Treats are protein packed, easily digestible and easily devourable. Flavorful natural treats that even the fussiest dog can't resist.
  • PERFECT TRAINING TREATS - An all time favorite of trainers and dog-lovers. These all American Beef Jerky treats are loaded with nutritional value and are easily breakable into small rewards. You'll be surprised how much quicker your dog learns when rewarded with a beef treat.
  • A HEALTHY TREAT - 100% natural. Our Fifi & Fido Beefy Jerky treats are made in the USA with real meat. These delicious treats and snacks are made with all American beef and are wheat, corn, grain and soy-free with no added gluten or sugar. Our treats only contain whole food ingredients, which is what your dog needs.
  • FLAVORFUL & TANTALIZINGLY GOOD - Fifi & Fido Beefy Jerky treats are odor-free and won't leave your hands smelling beefy. These are a must for every dog lover in training.



What I thought:

I have 3 dogs and they all love them some treats. I honestly thought they would eat anything but obviously that is not the case because I tried to give them these treats and none of them would even take them. I am not sure why I have never had a problem with them eating anything before. But my dogs don't like them so I have to give them a thumbs down.


Check them out here--- http://www.amazon.com/Dogs-Only-Healthy-Training-Supplies/dp/B00O9E2K7E

No comments:

Post a Comment