Monday, December 29, 2014

Kleenex w/Lotion & Kleenex Anti-viral

Kleenex w/Lotion & Kleenex Anti-viral



I received Kleenex w/lotion and Kleenex Anti-Viral for testing purposes from +Crowdtap and +Kleenex® Brand and it couldn't have came at a better time.

 I have a 9 month old and when I got them in the mail he had just started showing signs of a cold and it was his first time being sick so I started using the kleenex right away. I used both just alternating them because I knew both tissues would be good for him.


Kleenex w/lotion was great for him because they are soft and with the added lotion it helps keep his nose from getting sore from having to wipe it so much. 


Kleenex Anti-Viral was great as well because it  has 3 layers that kills 99.9% of flu and cold viruses in the tissue within 15 minutes. 


I loved both of them and was so glad I got them to try. 
I definitely would recommend both.


You can try them to with this special coupon for $1.50 off any 2 boxes of Kleenex lotion or anti-viral tissues. 
Click to Print!

No comments:

Post a Comment