Wednesday, December 31, 2014

CampBells Sampling

Campbells





I was picked to do a sample and share with +Crowdtap and Campbells and I received the products pictured above for free for testing purposes!

I got:
  • Campbell's wooden spoon
  • Campbell's cutting board
  • Campbell's tote
  • Campbell's shaker
  • Coupon for a free Campbell's V8 juice cocktail
  • Campbell's new prego light homestyle Alfredo
  • Campbell's Swanson creamstarter traditional
  • New Campbell's soups for easy cooking in savory portobello mushroom
  • New Campbell's spaghettio micros
  • Campbell's condensed soup creamy poblano & queso 
  • New Campbell's chunky soup beer n cheese with beef and bacon
  • Campbell's slow kettle style roasted chicken noodle soup 
  • Campbell's skillet sauces creamy Parmesan chicken.
  • And a Campbell's coupon book

 All of the Campbells products are delicious, I have always been a fan of Campbells my favorite Campbells product since I was a kid has always been the Spaghetti-O's.


 Another thing I love about Campbells products are they are really easy to make and fast.
Like this Campbells Skillet Sauces all i did was follow the instructions and add noodles and chicken (optional) and it was done in no time plus it taste good!
 
They also sent me a coupon for a free V8 I got the mint & lime and tried it with a few different drinks but I am just not to much of a fan of V8 so it wasn't for me.


This was a great sampling and I was really impressed with a lot of the products! They are fast and easy which is great for when your busy plus the taste is still great so it's a win-win!

No comments:

Post a Comment