Friday, December 5, 2014

Body Merry Stretch Marks & Scar Defense Cream Review



Body Merry Stretch Marks & Scar Defense Cream


  • Body Merry Stretch Marks & Scar Defense Cream is made to help prevent and reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars.
  • It contains Organic Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamins E,C,B3,B5 and Pure Plant oils.
  • Made in the USA and NOT tested on animals.

I am a New mom of a 8 month old baby and I have stretch marks from having him so I was really excited to try this Body Merry Stretch Marks & Scar Defense Cream.
I have tried different kinds before but none have really worked. 

What I think about the product:

  • It smells better then I thought it would the smell isn't great but it isn't terrible either.
  • The scent is a little strong but it isn't a very long lasting smell once you apply the cream.
  • It goes on well and seems to soak into your skin good I didn't have any problems with it getting all over my clothes. 
  • It doesn't make my skin feel greasy.
  • I love the fact that it's made in the USA!
  • I am very satisfied with the ingredients.

I have been using Body Merry Stretch Marks & Scar defense Cream for about a month using it twice daily and I believe it has made my stretch marks lighter in color which is great!

I plan to continue using it until it is gone and hopefully my stretch marks are gone as well! 

I would recommend this product!

http://www.bodymerry.com 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment