Wednesday, December 10, 2014

iPhone 6 (4.7 inch ONLY) Tempered Glass Screen Protector Review


iPhone 6 (4.7 inch ONLY) Tempered Glass Screen Protector 

I tried the Iphone 6 Tempered Glass Screen Protector sold by Iarrow.

It is the best screen protector I have ever used! 

It is the perfect thickness to where it isn't to think that you feel like it isn't even protecting your phone at all, but it also isn't to thick to where you can't operate your phone. 

It goes on super easy and I didn't have any problems with it creating bubbles you actually couldn't even tell that there was anything on my phone which I like.

 The screen was really clear it didn't cause any kind of glares. 

It fit perfectly on my phone and I was actually still able to put an Iphone case on my phone and it didn't change anything my phone still worked great!

 I feel really safe now if I happen to drop my phone I feel that with this Screen Protector on my phone my phone will be perfectly fine!

The cost isn't to much and I received my product soon after ordering with no problems! 

I would definitely recommend this screen protector over any other screen protector my experience with it was amazing and it will be what I will be using from now on! 

Check it out:

http://www.amazon.com/iPhone-Tempered-Glass-Screen-Protector/dp/B00O9M29V8/ref=sr_1_4296?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1414518765&sr=1-4296&keywords=iphone+6+screen+protector

 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment