Saturday, March 19, 2016

Working Class Child's Lab Coat

Working Class Child's Lab Coat



About the product-
  • 65% polyester / 35% cotton
  • Imported
  • 3/4 length lab coat, long-sleeved, wrinkle-resistant
  • Button up front closure, small chest pocket and two lower front pockets
  • Pocket sized field guide booklet with glossary of scientific terms, word search and introduction to the scientific method
  • Dress like a scientist when presenting your science project at school!
  • Become a scientist by using the scientific method as you play and learn!

What I thought-
I got this for my two year old and it fit him okay the sleeves were a little long on him but it is pretty cool for kids to play in it is obviously cheaply made and pretty thin but it is just something for the kids to play in so that is really what I expected. There are several pockets on it and my son loved that about the coat he enjoys putting everything he can in his pockets. 


No comments:

Post a Comment