Monday, March 14, 2016

Snack Cubby

Snack Cubby



In this package I got 2 Snack Cubbys I received them free for a review. 


About the product- 

  • ✔ REUSABLE = SAVINGS - 2 Pack - No longer do you need to spend money on plastic bags for snacks & other items. Fits a variety of snacks like granola, almonds, pretzel sticks, gummy bears, trail mix, & more.
  • ✔ EASY SNACK PORTION CONTROL - Each SnackCubby holds 254 ml (8.5 ounces) or approximately 1/4 of a plastic sandwich bag which is great for making sure you don't overeat your favorite snacks.
  • ✔ TRANSLUCENT & SLIM DESIGN - Translucent color allows you to quickly see what's inside & slim tube design (6.9 in x 1.7 in) makes it easy to stand up on it's own in a fridge. Also easy to put in a lunch box, gym bag, or backpack.
  • ✔ FOOD SAFE & EASY TO CLEAN - Made with premium BPA-free FDA-approved food grade silicone which is freezer safe & dishwasher safe.
  • ✔ MAKES POPSICLES & ICE POPS - Fill with water or your favorite juice to make cylindrical shaped ice or use the included accessory cap to make extra large popsicles (so big we recommend 2 popsicle sticks)

What I thought-

Honestly I found these to be completely useless I thought I would be able to find a use for them but the way they are made I do not think I would honestly use them for anything. They are made of silicone and they are long and thin so they are pretty flimsy. I think that it would be pretty difficult to close the lid with something in the container because you would have to apply pressure to the sides and that would crush whatever was in it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment